Friday, July 07, 2006

fox sports now brought to you by satan

Not so much Papelbon news these days, so it's really great that Joe Buck could weigh in with a few thoughts:

You can bring (Manny) Delcarmen in, who throws 95," Buck said, "or you can bring (Craig) Hansen in, who throws 96, or you can bring (Jonathan) Papelbon in, who has better stuff than any of them. They're going to have to rely on some kids in their bullpen, but I would say they're more well-rounded and better at the back end of the bullpen than they were in 2004 when they won it all. (Keith) Foulke had a great postseason that year, but was not Papelbon. Papelbon is a legitimate, shut-down, as-good-as-there-is closer right now."

From
here

I'm torn, because I like when people say good things about the boy, but I hate Joe Buck and still occasionally have PTSD flashbacks to him calling the 2004 Series. It's like when a demon sends you a nice bouquet of flowers or something.

7 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Anonymous landscaping las vegas said...

I have been surfing online greater than 3 hours today, but I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s beautiful value enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the internet shall be a lot more helpful than ever before.

 
At 3:02 AM, Anonymous how to get backlink said...

Really I am impressed from this post .This one is great and is really a good post. I think it will help me a lot in the related stuff and is very much useful for me. Very well written I appreciate & must say good job.

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous artificial turf orange county said...

I like it! I like it a lot. You know exactly what you're talking about, exactly where other people are coming from on this issue. I'm glad that I had the fortune to stumble across your blog

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous social networking media said...

Would be very nice to have so much knowledge about this font. This is an advantage, especially if we work in the field of design, which requires a lot of knowledge about a variety of fonts.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

louboutin shoes
nike roshe
michael kors outlet online
michael kors purses
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
nike blazer pas cher
sac longchamp
coach outlet
ugg boots
2017.7.29

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nmd
stephen curry shoes
adidas yeezy boost
air jordans
yeezy boost
jordan shoes
timberland outlet
curry shoes
pandora jewelry
lebron shoes

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Syifa Zahra said...

thanks obat alergi kulit di apotik obat pelancar haid di apotik paling ampuh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home