Sunday, October 14, 2007

if i were gilbert arenas, i'd cheat at halo too

Here's the thing. I'm not saying that at 10 of 2 last morning I wasn't seriously entertaining the idea of going as a murdered Eric Gagne for Halloween. And I'm not saying I didn't shout "this is a fucking tragedy!!!" multiple times last night. We're not suggesting that kelly wasn't at an airport bar in California drinking herself towards alcohol poisoning. It was awful. That's not supposed to happen to our bullpen. I know. We all know.

But, it's the playoffs. It's supposed to be hard. You can't sweep them all. So, do what a playoff team does-- shake it off, move on. That's what Josh Beckett would do. (Well, he might drink some Bud light and bang a co-ed first, but, you know. Eventually.)

Also, football! That always helps cheer me up.


[/being brave and positive in the face of much pain]

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was screaming something similar myself. Oh the humanity! But, you're right... shake it off and all that. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that the Patriots can make things better by pounding TO into the ground tonight. ;-)

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gagne is AWFUL. we will shake this off, but just to be precautionary someone should break his leg to make sure it doesn't happen again...this year anyways

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Texy said...

All you can do is be positive- and drink lots and lots of alcohol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home