Tuesday, June 24, 2008

but at what point will jerry remy day get me a day off work?

Tonight's game was --

-- the third game in a series of absolute failures in offensive production.

-- possibly, now that JD Drew's inhuman hot streak has cooled off, what this offense is going to look like without David Ortiz.

-- difficult to even recognize as a baseball game, it was so full of Remdawg Day shenanigans, causing my roommate to repeatedly ask, "Do they ever talk about the game?" and "Does he know he's on television right now?"

-- not was I was expecting when everyone said, "No, they're losing Ortiz at the best time possible, when they're going to be tearing through interleague play!

-- the kind of game where I was glad I was only listening from the kitchen while I made black bean enchiladas with from-scratch tortillas.

-- YAY AWESOME DUSTIN PEDROIA YAY MIKE LOWELL YAY VARITEK YAY PAPELBON YAY YAY YAY.

[falls over]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home