get back then, watch how you're acting, 'cause i'm the shit1. JOSH BECKETT.
2. During the NESN post-game, the Eck called him "Pedro-esque." I mean. What more is there to say?
3. We could talk about the three runs he's allowed in 23 innings of post-season play. We could talk about how he shut down the Indians tonight for eight innings, walking just one batter and striking out eleven. We could talk about the fact that he got so bored with the slop they were giving him that he tried to start a brawl with Kenny Lofton to make things interesting. What it comes down to is that Josh Beckett is nails and he's the reason you're gonna be planning your life around the Red Sox for at least one more Saturday night.
4. At this point, I'm opening rooting for C.C. Sabathia to win the Cy Young, so he can sheepishly mail it to Beckett, along with his manhood.
5. Two-chug performance from Beckett during the post-game press conference, highlighted by him retorting "I don't get paid to make any of those fucking decisions" when asked about the national anthem non-incident incident.
6. He also announced himself as the Game 6 starter.
7. I'm kidding.