Tuesday, November 06, 2007

hopefully this means there will be off-season jazzercise

Curt Schilling is a card-carrying member of NDRaPRSFftEMRSoML.

Speaking of which, Katie and I have to admit (one of us more reluctantly than the other, she'd probably want me to add) that we've paid our own membership dues to NCWaPRSFWaSHwtRSoCS (Normally Cynical, Weary and Pragmatic Red Sox Fans Who are Surprisingly Happy with the Re-Signing of Curt Schilling). Let the record show that at least 13% of Curt Schilling's hair represents taking a hometown deal.

4 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

I so love the fact that he's annoyed he can't get on Dougie about his weight anymore. Classic.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Luna said...

I'm sparing a little of my hot stove nerves from the Lowell sitch to be afraid that they'll make some kind of crazy trade that takes away Buchholz or Ellsbury. I don't think I can handle that! I can't even come up with an ironic way to express how sad it would be!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Texy said...

I wish I could claim to be cynical and weary on the Curt issue, but I very surprisingly heart him very much- in all his blustery glory- so I can't pretend to be anything but giddy at seeing him come back.

It's like I think of 99% of these guys as my cherished teddy bears or something. I'll give you one guess who falls into the 1% that I think of as a devil-spawn evil clown doll (with goggles).

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh damn, my check bounced for my membership dues, hmmmm, oh well, hehehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home